12.5 mile run this morning is NOT a half marathon, but it was enough for me to find my running motivation again. On a misty dreary morning while running laps on the Des Plaines River Trail trying to avoid the mud, I somehow managed to find the real desire to run again. Fingers crossed that it propels me a fast enough marathon in a few weeks to not only qualify for another Boston, but to be fast enough to actually get in.
- Kevin Hart’s First Marathon Is No Joke
- Stock up on Winter Running Gear From BackCountry’s Huge Marmot Sale
- New Qualifying Times Guarantee Entry to the 2018 Chicago Marathon
- Emma Coburn Just Had the Wedding Every Running Couple Dreams Of
- Strava’s New Expanded “Posts” Feature Will Completely Change Your Feed
- Follow Runs in Skirts on WordPress.com