12.5 mile run this morning is NOT a half marathon, but it was enough for me to find my running motivation again. On a misty dreary morning while running laps on the Des Plaines River Trail trying to avoid the mud, I somehow managed to find the real desire to run again. Fingers crossed that it propels me a fast enough marathon in a few weeks to not only qualify for another Boston, but to be fast enough to actually get in.
- To Get Ready for Warm-Weather Running, Start Overdressing in Cool Weather
- Runner’s Dystonia: Mysterious Malady Causes Mind and Muscle to Lose Touch
- New York Road Runners Offers Race Entry Insurance for Athletes
- 11 Winter Training Tips from Runners in Terribly Cold Places
- CES 2018: Suunto 3 Fitness Watch
- Follow Runs in Skirts on WordPress.com