Best. Ogden. Marathon. Expo. Ever!!!!
As if it wasn’t cool enough to do a marathon shakeout run with Bart. Yep, that Bart (Yasso). He’s the chief running officer at Runner’s World magazine for those of you who don’t know. I also got to crash the ribbon cutting ceremony for the Ogden Marathon Expo and scored a prime spot behind Bart for the ceremony! Thank you, Ogden Pub Runners!
- To Get Ready for Warm-Weather Running, Start Overdressing in Cool Weather
- Runner’s Dystonia: Mysterious Malady Causes Mind and Muscle to Lose Touch
- New York Road Runners Offers Race Entry Insurance for Athletes
- 11 Winter Training Tips from Runners in Terribly Cold Places
- CES 2018: Suunto 3 Fitness Watch
- Follow Runs in Skirts on WordPress.com