Best. Ogden. Marathon. Expo. Ever!!!!
As if it wasn’t cool enough to do a marathon shakeout run with Bart. Yep, that Bart (Yasso). He’s the chief running officer at Runner’s World magazine for those of you who don’t know. I also got to crash the ribbon cutting ceremony for the Ogden Marathon Expo and scored a prime spot behind Bart for the ceremony! Thank you, Ogden Pub Runners!
- Kevin Hart’s First Marathon Is No Joke
- Stock up on Winter Running Gear From BackCountry’s Huge Marmot Sale
- New Qualifying Times Guarantee Entry to the 2018 Chicago Marathon
- Emma Coburn Just Had the Wedding Every Running Couple Dreams Of
- Strava’s New Expanded “Posts” Feature Will Completely Change Your Feed
- Follow Runs in Skirts on WordPress.com